Winners for the first round of the Philosophy and Science of Self-Control Cluster Group Prize are:
- Varieties of Normative Agency: Self-Control Beyond Will-Power and the Relevance of Personal Projects
- Ludwig Jaskolla and Godehard Brüntrup, Munich School of Philosophy
- Improving Ourselves as Moral Agents
- Susanne Uusitalo, University of Turku
- Theology and Psychology of Self-Control
- Sarah A. Schnitker, Fuller Theological Seminary
A second competition for Cluster Group Prizes will take place next year, with an application deadline of July 1, 2016.